how to call perl script from html using python
Pervez Mulla
2012-08-14 05:21:08 UTC

I wanna call perl script in HTML form n store that data in DB using Python.

How can i do this.......??

Please help me

Thank you
Pervez
R. David Murray
2012-08-14 11:38:33 UTC
I don't think this is the best forum to ask a question like that.
This list is about porting python2 programs to python3. You could try
the general python-list mailing list. You'll want to clarify your
question a bit though, as I really can't tell what it is you want to do.

--David
Lloyd Kvam
2012-08-14 15:49:25 UTC
Post by Pervez Mulla
I wanna call perl script in HTML form n store that data in DB using Python.
How can i do this.......??
Please help me
The Python Tutor list is a much better place to write with this kind of
question.

Join that list and ask there. You will need to break down your question
into simpler pieces:
* Will you be running your Python program on the web server or on
your computer (as a client to the web server)?
* If it is running on a client, you will simply process the HTML.
The fact that a Perl script generated the HTML probably doesn't
matter.
* If running on the server, there is probably a better approach.

Please try the tutor list.
--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp