Need new owner for getpython3.com
Jesse Noller
2012-06-08 17:30:25 UTC
I need someone to take over/own
https://github.com/jnoller/getpython3.com / getpython3.com - due to
personal reasons I can not dedicate time to this in the near future. I
can give you SSH access to push to the machine/etc.
Barry Warsaw
2012-06-08 18:04:34 UTC
Post by Jesse Noller
I need someone to take over/own
https://github.com/jnoller/getpython3.com / getpython3.com - due to
personal reasons I can not dedicate time to this in the near future. I
can give you SSH access to push to the machine/etc.
Would it help if we moved this into the python.org infrastructure and shared
responsibility for it?

-Barry
Jesse Noller
2012-06-08 18:07:25 UTC
https://github.com/jnoller/getpython3.com / getpython3.com (http://getpython3.com) - due to
personal reasons I can not dedicate time to this in the near future. I
can give you SSH access to push to the machine/etc.
Would it help if we moved this into the python.org (http://python.org) infrastructure and shared
responsibility for it?
I already asked Noah for a machine to host it - believe it or not it's a very simple setup on an OSU/OSL virtual machine - there is zero maintenance involved here, or administration. I just can't push new content or maintain the contents any longer.

So moving it won't help, sides, I'd rather poke my eyes out than use the current infra.

jesse